Primary Function / Primary Goals / Objectives:
Lead assigned projects, track performance and periodically report to supervisor. Provide commentaries, recommendations and corrective action plans if necessary, to achieve business goals.
Support and co-lead brand plan to achieve business objectives.
Flawless execution according to company direction in your area of responsibility.
- Degree in Science/Pharmacy/Medical/Business Administration or Appropriate tertiary qualification.
- Strong sales and marketing track record.
- Sound understanding or qualifications in marketing related principles.
- Good knowledge of computer-based programs
- Excellent in English
- Prepare and develop marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion and ensure flawless execution.
- Analyzes and defines customers and market requirements and trends. Analyze and report market intelligence in a correct and timely manner.
- Develop ETH and Consumer materials that align with brand objective.
- Improve both consumer and ETH brand funnel to build a healthy brand among consumers and HCPs.
- Co-lead digital plan and CRM projects to achieve brand objectives.
- Develop, implement and update product training and competitor information intelligence to sales force on an ongoing basis.
- Achieve sales, margin and market share annual goals for the assigned products.
- Participate in planning sales promotion and advertising in support of existing products and determine market strategies and sales tactics to achieve product objectives.
- Develop methods of field-testing promotional programs to determine customer acceptance, evaluate effectiveness of promotion efforts and keep informed on needs of the sales force.
- Review complaints and suggestions relating to assigned products.
- Ensure all business activities comply with the WHO code, Thai code, relevant Acts, legal demands, Abbott code of conduct and ethical standards.
- Manage A&P and ensure the budget is spent per agreed plan.
- Execute a plan to drive NU recruitment in both consumer and ETH channels base on objectives.